- You must be 18 years of age or older to order services.
- No guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind are given. Terri Weston and affiliates are not responsible for any interpretations and decisions made or used by the recipient of the information from the sites, reports, and services by the above mentioned. Any decisions you make or action you take based on information from your consultation are your sole responsibility.
- For financial issues, consult a tax or financial professional. For medical or mental health issues, consult a medical or mental health professional. For legal issues, consult a legal professional.
- Chemical abuse including and not limited to drugs or alcohol impacts relevancy of the numbers. A person is not of one's true essence when under the influence of any substance. Please note this if the reading is for someone who has substance-abuse issues.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- Appointments fees include a $25 non-refundable deposit at booking.
- You may reschedule at least 48 hours of your appointment and up to two times without forfeit of deposit or fee.
- Rescheduled appointments must be booked for within 3 months of the originally scheduled date to avoid cancellation and forfeit of full fee for the service. (Most times, we can find a mutually convenient time within a few weeks of the originally set date.) Or you may give your appointment to a friend.
- Cancelled appointments forfeit the deposit. Missed appointments forfeit full fee.
- To reschedule or cancel your appointment * Call: (630)277-7758 or * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terri reserves the right to reschedule an appointment due to illness, an emergency, as well as in the case of circumstance out of client’s control.
- Terri maintains the right to end or cancel an appointment due to abusive or disruptive behavior including client is behaving in an abusive manor and/ or using abusive language or client is under the influence of chemicals including alcohol and/ or drugs.
Terri is tested and approved for accuracy and ethics by professional associations and organizations including Shay Parker’s Best American Psychics, Certified Psychic Society, and Best Psychic Directory. After over 15 years in Finance, she found her work as a psychic and numerologist a shout from her soul. Today, she helps her world-wide clientele gain clarity and direction through her private readings, as well as her writings, online course, and radio program.